I write this to you from the past… about two days ago, on Tuesday night. I hope that you and yours had a great Thanksgiving if you celebrate Thanksgiving where you live – to my Canadian friends, I’ll catch you on October 11, 2010. On Thanksgiving, you’re supposed to be thankful for the good things in your life, and I am, believe me. It’s been a rough couple of years, but here’s what I’m thankful for (in no particular order):
- My wife, Kathy. Without her, nothing is possible. With her, everything is. I love you, hon. 🙂
- My twin daughters, who have WAY more energy and spunk than I ever thought two 5-year olds could ever have. You two keep me on my toes.
- Loving families both in California and in Texas. None of you may understand me sometimes, but your support and love is more than appreciated – it’s what keeps me centered. Oh, and I love you all too. 🙂
- Good friends, many of whom I’ve lost touch with and then found again via Facebook. Yay Facebook!
- Tom Beland and John Kovalic, for helping me realize that I can indeed still make a go at this whole cartooning thing.
- and last but not least, YOU. Yes, you. I’m so glad that you all have been reading the misadventures of Dhur and Jaine for the past couple of months and telling other people about it. Thank you.
Happy Post-Thanksgiving, everyone!