Fireball: The Great Equalizer. 🙂
Commissions are now open!
If you would like a custom illustration by yours truly, now is the time to get your order in!
Here’s how it’ll work:
- All commissions must be requested & paid for by 11/20/15, giving me enough time for production & shipping prior to the December holidays.
- Once your payment is processed via PayPal, I will send you a preliminary sketch for your approval. Once you approve the sketch, I will finish work on it. It takes me roughly 48 hours to complete most illustrations.
- The pieces will be on Bristol board, 8.5″ x 11″ in black India Ink. All color work will be in colored pencil.
COMMISSION PRICE CHART
Portrait (bust) Illustration (black & white): $25 + shipping&handling
Portrait (bust) Illustration (black & white w/ colored pencil): $30+ shipping&handling
Full body illustration (black & white): $40+ shipping&handling
Full body illustration (black & white w/ colored pencil): $50+ shipping&handling
Additional character: +$10 each
Intricate backgrounds: +$15 on up – depends on the level of detail ( i.e. inside of a cave? Not too detailed. Helm’s Deep? TONS of detail).
WHAT I’LL DRAW FOR YOU
• Your original characters, my characters, your D&D (or other RPG) characters, or anything else you might think of. Not sure? Ask me!
WHAT I WON’T DRAW
• The copyrighted work of other creators, unless you are the copyright holder and give me permission (i.e. I can’t do a drawing of Scott Kurtz’s Skull from PVP, but if Scott were to ask me to…).
• I won’t do nudity. I won’t draw nudity, either. 😉 Essentially, I won’t draw anything that could be considered NSFW (Not Safe For Work) like naked people or extreme violence.
WHAT TO DO
• First, shoot me an email by clicking here, telling me what you’d like me to draw and your contact and shipping info. I think Paypal does that anyway, but I’d rather be safe than sorry.
•Secondly, click the dropdown below and select the appropriate option. That’s it!
Sound good?! Sure it does! Go ahead and order now, you’ll be glad you did! Deadline is November 20th!