It’s almost as though time didn’t stand still for Rey-Rey like Gerta figured it would…
Okay, it’s contest time! This time around, the prize is the ability to determine which plane our heroes go to next! I have three options for you:
- Back to Ardris, just in a vastly different area – maybe even off the map;
- The Para-elemental plane of Ice, because of reasons. No “Frozen” references will rear their heads… maybe.
- The realm of Grundahr Ghall, to whom Dhur probably has some explaining to do. **
Now, how do you go about determining the fate of the Unnamed Royal Adventuring Company #47? Easy. Tell anybody you like about MeatShield. Online, that is; chatting Dhur & Company up to your spouse or parents doesn’t count. Use whatever means you like: Twitter, Ello, Facebook, Pinterest, Goodreads, etc., etc. Tell folks why you like this strip, who your favorite character is, maybe link to some of your favorites from the past, whatever you like as long as it makes people want – no, need – to check this strip of ours out. 🙂
Then, send me the links to those posts in an email – do not use the comments section, please. The person who posts the most links to the strip wins! Deadline is February 9th, at 5:00 PM, PST. I will announce the winner on Twitter and on the MeatShield Facebook page on February 13th.
Send your email to this address: rob (at) meatshield (dot) net, with the subject line : The Great MeatShield Planehopping Contest. Make sure your email includes the following:
- Your name
- Your handle in the comments section, if you post under one. Should you win, your handle will appear somewhere in the first strip of the next story arc. 🙂
- The valid site links to your posts (404 links are automatically disqualified)
In the event of a tie, the winner will be selected randomly by me using the time-honored and UN-sanctioned method of "eenie-meenie-mynie-moe." Just as Dhur would want it to be. :)
Not only will you get to help guide the future storyline of MeatShield, you’ll be doing me a HUGE favor by letting folks know about the strip, which would really help me out.
So, get crackin’!
**: Don’t know who Grundhar Ghall is? He’s the god of the orcs, among other things – read all about him in the exclusive “Gods of Ardris” section in “Against the Gravel Giants – The Second MeatShield Collection”